Lockdown #6 has put paid to:
– August Caffeine Run that was to be to the Stonehouse Cafe in Warrandyte East, and then Plan B at Studley Park Boathouse. But nooo, neither was to be.
– AGM that was to be August 17th deferred to September 21st. August GM to be a ZGM (zoomed general meeting, of course).
– August 22nd Maling Road car display can’t go ahead as lockdown scheduled to last at least to September 2nd. Will we be allowed out for Fathers Days?
– Anyway, that end date stitches up the August Drive day that was to be on the 29th. This run heads north of the city to Seymour and Yea with a lunch at Trawool Estate. It’s been put back to September – can’t waste a good plan.
– No bets on this lockdown ending on Sept 2nd with us being able to hobnob freely but we’re keeping the planning going. Got to be ready to move when there’s a crack – as the old song goes ‘never let a chance go by’